Tuesday, November 16, 2010

TRAIL MAIL:

PETE LION'S INJURY UPDATE

Hi Clubby: Just a note after all this time to let you and Lance know that after the mallee root 'incident' on the Hattah ride with Klaus earlier in the yar, I had to have pins put in my foot. It was my first 'major' injury in 35 years of riding. But the good news, I'll soon be ready for the next ride! Regards to all the crew at TRAIL ZONE.
-- Peter Lion 'Trail' via www.trailzone.com.au

Thanks for the update, Pete. I remember the mallee root in question all too well, as it smacked my front wheel as we came back in from the Border Track, but I was lucky my foot missed it. Anyway, we're glad to hear you've made a full recovery -- look out for the next issue of TRAIL ZONE in the first week of December, as it comes bundled up with our IN THE ZONE 4 DVD, which includes a great segment on Klaus Mueller's Australian Trail Bike Tours ride out there in Sunset country ... and yes, there are a coupe of shots of you and the mighty DR strutting your stuff BEFORE that rotten mallee root put a plaster cast on your foot!
-- Clubby, www.trailzone.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment