Monday, February 21, 2011

PRESS RELEASE:

AJ TEAMS UP FOR 2011 SEASON!

The Force Accessories Honda Racing Team is pleased to announce that Nick Beattie has joined the team to work alongside AJ Roberts as he embarks on his quest to win the 2011 Australian Off Road Championship.
Although they will be competing in different classes, AJ on board a Honda CRF450R (pictured) in the E2 class and Nick on board a Honda CRF480R in the E3 class, the two riders will train together and race together providing each other with the friendly rivalry that is required to keep the results coming.
AJ is thrilled to have Nick as a team mate and with the first round of the championship coming up this weekend, is looking forward to building a strong team for the year.
“Now I’ve got a team mate I’m really looking forward to the year ahead. Nick’s enthusiasm is already rubbing off on me and driving me to push that little bit harder.
“I’ve been training as much as I can both on and off the bike since the start of the year and feel that I’m in the best possible condition both physically and mentally to take on this season,” said AJ.
Nick is extremely happy to start the year as a member of the Force Accessories Honda Racing Team.
“The opportunity to form a team with AJ came out of the blue late last year. After having an average season in 2010, teaming up with AJ will now provide the support and drive I need to achieve my goals for 2011.
“I’m super pumped to be given this opportunity. AJ and I have been practicing flat out since the start of the year and I can’t believe the shape I’m in right now. I’m positive this season will be my best ever,” said Nick.
AJ and Nick are heading to Bulahdelah later this week for the first round of the Australian Off Road Racing Championships and both look forward to showing how strong they are as a team.
Force Accessories Honda Racing Team sponsors for 2011 are Honda Australia, Force Accessories, Michelin, Honda Oils, Thor, Akrapovic, Pro Taper, Jett boots, Spy, Five Three Designs, Vortex Ignitions, Webolution, Goodridge, Tallon Hubs & Sprockets, Acerbis, Unifilter and Engine Ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment